If I have high blood pressure, am I at higher risk of a heart attack when I am pregnant?

You might be at risk. High blood pressure during pregnancy can be managed. Before getting pregnant, it is recommended that your doctor obtain baseline evaluation of your kidneys, eyes, and heart. A well-controlled hypertensive patient can have a healthy pregnancy if problems do not arise during the pregnancy. A heart attack can occur if your blood pressure is not well controlled, and your doctor can help you with this.
Uncontrolled. Hypertension with delivery can lead to coronary dissection...This is rare but would be most common cause of "heart attack" in young pregnant women.
Yes - but still rare. Heart attacks during pregnancy were unheard of until 20 years ago. Nowadays, the obesity epidemic and its associated co-morbidities (hypertension, diabetes, advanced age) have made this a legitimate concern, however its incidence is still pretty rare.