I am having chest pains and slight numbness on upper shoulder woth a heart rate of 84 bpm. I am 25 and healthy. What should I do?

911. Get it checked out now. Do not drive yourself. Call ambulance if any shortness of breath or trouble breathing, sweating, chest pain with radiation to neck/shoulder /arm.
Age 25. You may have a pinched nerve in the neck (cervical spine) causing chest pain and numbness of the shoulder. Heart disease causing chest pain is rare at age 25 unless you have congenital problems or overwhelming risk factors such as super super high cholesterol (severe form of familial hypercholesterolemia). Please talk to your doctor about it.