My daughter has hydronephrosis. No reflux. High levels of creatinine and bun. Doctors want to treat her with long term bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim). Is this okay?

Definitely not OK. Ideally daughter needs to be seen & managed by pediatric urologist who may advise surgery to relieve any obstruction causing her hydronephrosis & nephrologist regarding her azotemia (elevated BUN & creatinine). Suggest you go to la, los angeles children's hospital or ucla medical center. This is not something to be managed locally in yucaima. Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) not appropriate unless infected & not long term.
Renal Failure . She has renal failure and bacrim is not indicated.She needs urgently to be investigated for hydronephrosis.