I have had adhesive capsulitis on left shoulder for 9 months now . I am beginig to feel pain on right arm . How can I prevent AC on my right arm ?

Dr. J. Michael Bennett
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Keep your motion

First off see a specialist to determine the underlying risk factor for the capsulitis (diabetes, thyroid abnormalities, etc) and make sure the these risk factors are treated as well as the stiffness.
Then i would implement a stringent bilateral range of motion program with a physical therapist. If you still lack motion after 6 months to a year then you may want to discuss surgical options.

In brief: Keep your motion

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine