Pain in lower left side of stomach?

See Dr/need info. Left side of abdomen has the spleen, the colon but maybe pain radiating from the stomach, pancreas, others. We need to know the characteristics of the pain: severity (0-10) aliviating factors (eating food, antacids, vomiting, moving bowels), what makes it worst, what is it like (colic, stabbing, dull) associated symptoms ('fever, diarrhea, constipation, dissension, hard abdomen). What is your hx.
A number of things. Ok - here we go: gas, hernia, kidney stone, diverticulitis, stomach flu, shingles, abdominal muscle strain, constipation, ovarian cyst, mittelschmerz, urinary tract infection, etc, etc, etc. As you can see, the list is really long - if the pain persists, see your physician. Hope you feel better soon.