Why is it every time I wake up it feels like I didn't get enough sleep and I sleep at lest 8 hours and I am always tired?

Dr. Thomas Byrnes

In brief: ? Sleep study

Do you snore .. A lot? Do you stop breathing and then startle almost awake to start breathing again? Could be sleep apnea.
Sometimes various mouth appliances help, some need a cpap, or as my brother in law calls it, a snoring machine. Other considerations. Diet, hydration status, alcohol intake, drugs. Thyroid problems or anemia.

In brief: ? Sleep study

Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Elyas Parsa

In brief: Sleep apnea

One of the reasons for not fully feeling rested is sleep apnea.
You might want to check with your doctor to see if you have risk factors for this. You can complete the epworth sleepiness scale to see if you are at risk. If you are, a sleep study needs to be done.

In brief: Sleep apnea

Dr. Elyas Parsa
Dr. Elyas Parsa
Dr. Steven Seres