Ascus pap negative HPV 16 months ago pap 10 months ago norml colpo normal have discharge & periodic spotting swabs normal what can be I do have dermatitis?

In brief: Follow up

Since you have persistent symptoms that are concerning to you, please follow up with your clinician and explain your concerns.
The appropriate diagnostic work-up and tests, if any further tests and/or work-up are needed, can be decided at that juncture.

In brief: Follow up

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: Would do more

Extensive cultures if you were my pt.
In coral springs, fl, do a pelvic ultrasound and then you may need an in office hyesteroscpy and endomnetriial biopsy to look inside the uterus and to make sure u do not have polyps or fibroids inside the uterus and to make sure the endometrial tissue is normal, it takes 4-5 minutes at the most the biopsy takes 1 week to get back.

In brief: Would do more

Extensive cultures if you were my pt.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham