I felt on a knee I was able to hold on, floor was slippery and i’m 5 months pregnant I don’t think it was a big deal but should I go to the emergency ?

Dr. Miriam Sivkin

In brief: Call your doctor

You need to call your doctor. You may need to be evaluated for both pregnancy and your knee.
Did you fall on your abdomen at all?

In brief: Call your doctor

Did you fall on your abdomen at all?
Dr. Miriam Sivkin
Dr. Miriam Sivkin
Dr. Thomas Byrnes

In brief: Any cramping?

The thing to watch for is any abdominal cramping that would indicate that your uterus is contracting, especially if accompanied by any vaginal bleeding would mean that you need an evaluation by your OB dr. Or the er. For your knee, put a wet towel over it, get a bag of ice and wrap it tightly around your knee for 30 min.
Several times a day for the next 72 hours. It will keep the swelling down.

In brief: Any cramping?

Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham