How do I make dark spots go away ? I want even toned clear skin.

Dr. Eric Chang
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Dark spots
There are different methods of treating dark spots.
Some are as simple as creams and skin regimens which even out tone of the skin. Laser treatments can also be used to even out pigmentation. Make sure the spots are benign appearing before starting any regimen. A good dermatologist would be a good place to start.

In brief: Dark spots
Dr. Eric Chang
Dr. Eric Chang
Pathology
In brief: Sun screen
There are many causes of dark spots, exposure to sun and ultraviolet light is a common cause.
Try using sun screen for about six weeks to see if there is improvement. You may wish to use sun screen even indoors in artificial light. If that does not help, consulting a dermatologist would be a good idea.

In brief: Sun screen