I do have a lot of calcium in my diet. Will that affect my baby's bone structure?

Dr. Amy Herold

Having a diet rich in calcium is ideal for the bone structure and health of both mom and baby.
If you don't eat many calcium-rich foods, a calcium supplement may be helpful.

Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. Amy Herold
Dr. William Banks Hinshaw

It will affect the baby's bones in a good manner as your dietary calcium provides the building blocks for strength.
I believe there is good reason to think that dietary calcium is better absorbed than supplements, but be sure your overall intake meets your provider's recommendations.

Dr. William Banks Hinshaw
Dr. William Banks Hinshaw
Dr. Shontae Buffington