I have two kids and after my l child I got on the Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone) shot, its been two years and no period not even light spotting or anything is that norm?

Dr. Martin Fielder
80% of women on depoprovera for 2 years will be amenorrheic (having no menstural cycles).
If you continue to get your injections on schedule, you'll likely not have any cycles for a long time.

Dr. Martin Fielder
Dr. Martin Fielder
Dr. Denise Reeves
In brief: Probably normal
If you are continuing to take the depoprovera shot, you may not have a period.
If you stop the depoprovera shot, you may not have a period for several months. In this case, you may need a pregnancy test or to see a doctor.

In brief: Probably normal
Dr. Denise Reeves
Dr. Denise Reeves
Dr. Adam Levy