Is coffee everyday a bad thing?

Dr. Julie Stevens

In brief: No, except....

No, not usually unless you have a medical reason to not intake caffeine or acidic liquids.
Ulcers, gerd, poorly controlled htn, sympomatic fibrocystic breasts are among some of those conditions. As long as your "cup" of coffee is not a 64oz mug and you have no medical issues it should be fine. As with everything moderation is key.

In brief: No, except....

Dr. Julie Stevens
Dr. Julie Stevens
Dr. Danny Proffitt
For me (and everyone around me) it is bad if I DON'T have coffee every day!
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Not in moderation

1-2 cups per day is ok for most people and may have some health benefits.
Some people may need to avoid such as women with fibrocystic breast disease, or persons whom are very sensitive to its stimulating properties, ex., anxiety disorders. Some people use excessive amounts to regulate mood or energy and lack of sleep, not good. Ex could be a person with sleep apnea or a major depressive disorder.

In brief: Not in moderation

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Douglas Ballan
Addiction Medicine

In brief: NOT USUALLY

1-2 cups a day is fine for most.
People if you have heartburn, insomnia, urinating a lot or anxiety, you may want to cut back even more.

In brief: NOT USUALLY

1-2 cups a day is fine for most.
Dr. Douglas Ballan
Dr. Douglas Ballan