I had a cholysystectomy 10 yrs ago, I have a lot of upper right pain and can vomit endless bile, I have Crohn's but it's unrelated. Is this concerning?

Dr. Jill Carnahan

Stomach pain & endless vomiting is certainly a sign that there is something abnormal going on.
Although you say it is unrelated, crohn's disease is caused when your immune system attacks the lining of the intestines and this inflammatory response can occur anywhere along the GI tract and is often triggered by reaction to abnormal gut flora. See a GI doc or #functional #medicine specialist.

Dr. Jill Carnahan
Dr. Jill Carnahan
Dr. Jeremy Adler
Pediatrics - Gastroenterology

In brief: See doctor

This is very concerning. Crohn's can cause a bowel stricture which can lead to obstruction. So can scaring from abdominal surgeries. You need to see a doctor if you are vomiting bile.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Jeremy Adler
Dr. Jeremy Adler
Dr. Adam Smith