My estimated baby's weight is over 9 lbs, how can I help ease my back pain?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Not much you can do
I assume you are close to delivering.
Honestly there is not much you can do at this point. You can try a warm bath or heating pad. You can try lying on your back with a pillow under your knees.

In brief: Not much you can do
I assume you are close to delivering.
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Clifford Gevirtz
Could also try OTC Tylenol.
Dr. Gabor Racz
Anesthesiology
In brief: Tens unit, ice or ne
Your baby is fully formed so there are techniques that can help your pain that usually come from the ligaments getting lax for the delivery of your baby.
Tens unit , ice, or local anesthetic injection may help.Cryo lysis of the nerves at the sacroiliac joint can stop your pain. Have the baby and your pain will get better. Good luck.

In brief: Tens unit, ice or ne
Dr. Gabor Racz
Dr. Gabor Racz
Dr. Cindy Juster