My son under 3years and always suffer fom large size of tonsils now he took anti biotic for 8 days and still has bad smell mouth and he took many coug?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Other causes
There may be other issues with your child than the tonsils.
You should have him evaluated by an ENT doctor. He may have a problem with his adenoids as the cause of the smell. One would also have to rule out a foreign body in the nose. Is the child a mouth breather? Does the child snore with sleep? I believe the child needs a good check up by ent. Many need some testing.

In brief: Other causes
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Dr. can re-evaluate
Tonsil infections from strep bacteria usually get well quickly on antibiotics.
If symptoms continue, the person's doctor should recheck to see if there is an abscess in a tonsil or at the back of the throat. Abscesses are harder to cure, and occasionally need to be opened and drained by a throat (ENT) doctor. If an abscess gets too big, it can block the person's breathing (would be very serious).

In brief: Dr. can re-evaluate
Dr. S. Yvonne Conner
General Practice
In brief: Build up immunity
I recommend you do as many natural things to strengthen his immune system as possible like giving him garlic in his food or garlicin drops.
Help him deal with emotions of this age of 3 years and encourage him to speak his truth. Use turmeric and echinacea. Give echinacea for 3 days stop 3 days and resume will contiue to boost immunity. Tonsils are an important part of the immune syste.

In brief: Build up immunity
Dr. S. Yvonne Conner
Dr. S. Yvonne Conner
Dr. Jonathan Jassey