Im having problems wit my stomach every time I eat I use the bathroom n I b burping really loud after every meal continues for 30 minutes every time...?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder

In brief: See someone

Many thoughts - best to see someone.
It sounds like you have a "sensitive" GI tract. It normal for infants to go to the bathroom after eating, but not as much for adults. Irritable bowel or other colon issues come to mind. The belching suggests a problem with how food gets into and through your stomach. Reflux can cause these problems as can a slowing called gastroparesis(assoc w/diabetes).

In brief: See someone

Many thoughts - best to see someone.
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Adam Smith