My husband gets these little irritated red bumps on his upper thighs. When squeezed a clear liquid comes out. What is this he has always had them.?

Bumps. This is probably a common skin rash caused by the rubbing of pants on the skin and sweating. You say he's had it for a long time so unless he's been taking a certain medication for about the same period of time its not a drug eruption (allergy). Pants made of a different material, something softer and more permeable, may help. Ask a dermatologist to take a biopsy of the bump to be certain.