I suffer from kidney stones. Besides drinking orange juice, how can I help prevent them during my next pregnancy?

Ask urologist. If your stones are a particular kind then you can modify your diet. Drink plenty of water with the next pregnancy.
Fluid intake. Orange juice may not be the best prevention for kidney stones. Orange juice is high in vitamin c which is directly metabolized to oxalate in the body, one of the components of the most common kind of stone, calcium oxalate. At least half of what you drink should be water. Also add a little lemon juice to the water. This will insure your citrate levels, a substance that can help prevent stones, is.