What is signs of pregency?

Pregnancy Symptoms. The first sign of a possible pregnancy is a missed period. This can be followed by breast tenderness, nausea, fatigue and menstrual cramps. You can take a pregnancy test within a week after missing a period. If it's positive, then you are pregnant. If the test is negative, then further evaluation maybe indicated.
Skipped periods. The most common is a skipped period, and almost all home pregnancy tests will be able to identify a pregnancy within a week of a missed period. Other common findings early on are fatigue, dizziness, breast tenderness, and sometimes increased appetite.