I have a bump that has been pudding think it is a spider bite. And is making my arm numb and tingling?

In brief: MRSA

Or methicillin resistant staph aureus, commonly known as flesh eating bacteria, can cause infections that are frequently mistaken for spider bites.
If you have symptoms that go up your arm, go to the emergency room now. If this is an MRSA infection, it can spread rapidly and cause a lot of tissue damage. Don't wait the weekend, go to er now.

In brief: MRSA

Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Most bumps are MRSA

Every time a patient comes in with a 'spider bite' over the past two years ended up having a significant infection with the methicillin resistant staph aureas.
Mrsa can be very dangerous. You do not wait at home for this to 'get better'. You need to be seen soon.

In brief: Most bumps are MRSA

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine