I have throbbing leg pain in my right leg and it has been going on for weeks. It causes bad anxiety. It moves as the day goes on and gets worse night?

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Anxiety talking

There is what we used to call "neurotic anxiety" - fears about things one need not worry about and reality anxiety - fears about things that can be wrong or really hurt us.
Worrying about new or repeating pain is real worry - it is a message speaking loud and clear: "this needs to be properly medically assessed". Listen to the message, it is important, and unsafe to ignore.

In brief: Anxiety talking

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Vicken Poochikian