I fink im bipolar I have most the symptoms can tell me if iam I have manic episodes then I cry all the time I spend money that isnt mine sometimes and?

Dr. Momen El Nesr
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Possible,but

Possible, but avoid self diagnosis and see a psychiatrist.

In brief: Possible,but

Dr. Momen El Nesr
Dr. Momen El Nesr

In brief: Psych eval

Those symptoms and behavior are indeed part of the criteria of bipolar disorder.
The best way for you to get properly diagnosed is by seeing a specialist for a proper evaluation.

In brief: Psych eval

Dr. Antonio Garcia Merino
Dr. Antonio Garcia Merino
Dr. Kimberly Erway

In brief: Time to see a doctor

You are describing both mood lability (changes in mood from up to down) as well as an impairment in judgment (spending money you don't have) which is often associated with acceleration or mania.
I suggest you at least see your pcp and consider a referral to a psychiatric professional.

In brief: Time to see a doctor

Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Kimberly Erway