I fink im bipolar I have most the symptoms can tell me if iam I have manic episodes then I cry all the time I spend money that isnt mine sometimes and?

Dr. Momen El Nesr
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Possible,but
Possible, but avoid self diagnosis and see a psychiatrist.

In brief: Possible,but
Dr. Momen El Nesr
Dr. Momen El Nesr
In brief: Psych eval
Those symptoms and behavior are indeed part of the criteria of bipolar disorder.
The best way for you to get properly diagnosed is by seeing a specialist for a proper evaluation.

In brief: Psych eval
Dr. Antonio Garcia Merino
Dr. Antonio Garcia Merino
Dr. Kimberly Erway
In brief: Time to see a doctor
You are describing both mood lability (changes in mood from up to down) as well as an impairment in judgment (spending money you don't have) which is often associated with acceleration or mania.
I suggest you at least see your pcp and consider a referral to a psychiatric professional.

In brief: Time to see a doctor
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Shontae Buffington