I've had 2 operations in 15yrs to correct a squint in my left eye my eye has never felt the same since could there be something wrong?

Dr. Jennifer Lee
Ophthalmology
In brief: Operations
It is true that scar tissue can often make your eye feel different, however it could also be a surface disease problems such as dry eye.
You should have your ophthalmologist look at your eyes to see if medications or artificial tears may help you feel more normal.

In brief: Operations
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. William Scott
General Practice
In brief: Different?
Anytime you have surgery, you are never going to be the same as prior. You will notice difference.
Check with your ophthalmologist. Most likely you are feeling scar tissue. This is formed whenever the body is cut on. It's how we heal.

In brief: Different?
Dr. William Scott
Dr. William Scott
Dr. Adam Smith