How can I rid myself of sercoptic mange cheaply , have a insurance but still can't afford an unschedule doctor visit ?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Scabies

Sarcoptic mange is a disease of also known as "canine scabies.
" it is a class of skin disease caused by parasitic mites. If you have scabies, then initial therapy is topical such as Permethrin lotion. Antihistamines are helpful to keep the itch down. You really need to see a doctor about this before going any further to get a true diagnosis otherwise how do you even what u r treating?

In brief: Scabies

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Luis Matos
You should also strip your bed and wash sheets in hot water. For scabiesll family member should de treated.