How to cure stess related headaches and indigestion in teenagers?

Dr. Martha Stark
In brief: Need for release
Stress can indeed wreak havoc on the body, so i would encourage the teen to share what's on her mind, what most matters to her, and what's most upsetting for her. I would also be interested in understanding a little more about what she herself thinks might be going on inside of her. I would also want to remember that sometimes "somatizing" can be an effort to get attention.
So give it freely!

In brief: Need for release
So give it freely!
Dr. Martha Stark
Dr. Martha Stark
Dr. Lori Wagner
In brief: Psychological assess
I would suggest a psychological assessment; the manner in which your question is posed suggests a somatoform disorder (depression or anxiety expressed as physical symptoms).

In brief: Psychological assess
Dr. Lori Wagner
Dr. Lori Wagner
Dr. Lori Wagner
Treat the depression directly. Remember that treatment of depression doesn't have to be only through medications; psychotherapy has been shown to be just as effective as medications alone.
Dr. Adam Smith