Hi I'm always getting told I'm shouting when I think I'm talking normally could it be my hearing?

"need" to be heard. It could be, simply, that you want to make absolutely sure that you are "heard, " by which I mean to be suggesting that you might feel that, growing up, you were not really listened to or taken seriously. So speaking loudly can be an effort to "compensate for" the fear of not being heard. It's also important that you focus on staying a little more "present, " a little more "engaged" in the moment.
Good thoughT. With hearing loss, one of the common complaints is family having to speak real loud or, people complaining you have the tv on too loud. Hearing loss can be difficult to pick up for a person. The best way to find out is by getting some hearing tests done in addition to someone taking a look in your ears.