I have cvid. My numbers are 870.How much higher should they be for me to feel better and stay pneumonia free?

Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Numbers

Are not that important.
What is important is your clinical status, ie how you feel, and the number of breakthrough infections you have on your current treatment.

In brief: Numbers

Are not that important.
Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Dr. Jack Mutnick

In brief: CVID

Not a fair question.
The immune specialist should follow your IgG levels (yes) but what is more important is that you have fewer infections, are not requiring antibiotics as frequently, less hospitalizations or er visits, no adverse reactions to infusions, and that the correct replacement igiv has been chosen which suits your immune deficiency best.

In brief: CVID

Not a fair question.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology