I have cvid. My numbers are 870.How much higher should they be for me to feel better and stay pneumonia free?

Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Numbers
Are not that important.
What is important is your clinical status, ie how you feel, and the number of breakthrough infections you have on your current treatment.

In brief: Numbers
Are not that important.
Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Dr. Jack Mutnick
In brief: CVID
Not a fair question.
The immune specialist should follow your IgG levels (yes) but what is more important is that you have fewer infections, are not requiring antibiotics as frequently, less hospitalizations or er visits, no adverse reactions to infusions, and that the correct replacement igiv has been chosen which suits your immune deficiency best.

In brief: CVID
Not a fair question.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine