Any known remedy to reverse Accutane hair loss?

Time. Many post Accutane hair loss is telogen effluvien. This may reverse itself after Accutane has been stopped. It may take as long as a year to see your hair begin to normalize. In addition, Minoxidil may help. I like the foam formulation. This usually takes about 3 months to see changes.
Accutane hair loss. In some people Accutane can cause a type of temporary hair loss called telogen effluvium, where many hair follicles go into a resting phase and hair falls out. It is one of the potential side effects of accutane. Great majority of the time this is reversible after stopping medication and hair regrows. There is no way of treating this hair loss while on accutane, although reducing the dose may help.