Other than antihistamines, and mast cell blockers, what therapies or treatments are available? Pros and cons? What should I make a point of asking?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See an Allergist

You really should not try to seek the "best" treatment based on an internet chat room interview.
See an allergist for testing and both of you can come up with the best plan of actions (shots, medications, avoidance) recommended. Why risk hurting yourself or blaming a doctor who is simply trying to help you but is doing so blindly through an internet "help" site.

In brief: See an Allergist

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Gerald Lee

In brief: What symptoms?

In order for me to best help you, could you tell me what symptoms you are trying to treat?

In brief: What symptoms?

Dr. Gerald Lee
Dr. Gerald Lee
Dr. Stevan Cordas
Are you talking about ordinary allergies?