I have pcos qnd just had a week long period that ended 7 days ago and now I just started again. Why is this happening?

Dr. Glenn Skow
In brief: PCOS
Pcos is notorious for causing irregular menstrual cycles, interfering with the desire to get pregnant and alters you fasting sugar levels much in the way as would a diabetic.
Usually, birth control can help with regulating the menstraul cycles. You may also be placed on a medication called metformin in that will aid in preventing as well as treating diabetes.

In brief: PCOS
Dr. Glenn Skow
Dr. Glenn Skow
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: PCOS
You are not ovulating so your having dysfunctional bleeding.
Your body needs to ovulate to have a "normal" period. Mayo clinic has one of the best info sites on this syndrome. Google it and find their site.

In brief: PCOS
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Adam Levy