Can medical or any marijuana help with ibs, i wasn't diagnose with ibs, but I have symptoms of it badly. I heard weed can work wonders but i stop smk?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Work with doctor

If you're having ongoing digestive symptoms, please see your doctor for help with them. You say you haven't been diagnosed with ibs but you feel you have it.
Many conditions can lead to GI symptoms, and a thorough evaluation is the best way to figure out what's happening with you. People who smoke and sell marijuana talk about its working wonders for almost everything -- i suggest caution.

In brief: Work with doctor

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Vikram Patel