I have never had an orgasm, even with the the persoon im in love with. Is something wrong?

In brief: Anorgasmia

The medical term used to describe your problem is anorgasmia.
There are many possible causes for this condition. Certain medications can cause sexual dysfunction, such as Prozac (fluoxetine) and other meds that effect serotonin levels. Also, pain medications such as hydrocodone may inhibit orgasm. Psycholgical factors may lead to anorgasmia, such as anxiety and post traumatic stress disorder. Seek help.

In brief: Anorgasmia

Dr. Brandon Riesenmy
Dr. Brandon Riesenmy
Dr. Kimberly Erway

In brief: You and 25% of women

Up to 1/4 of women find it impossible to reach orgasm, even when alone.
This may be physiologic and it may not necessarily be "abnormal, " though it may be disappointing. If you have never experienced one, it is probable that this does not represent a psychiatric problem. I would definitely dicuss this with your gynecologist, however, and consider speaking to a sex therapist.

In brief: You and 25% of women

Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Eric Weisman