How is the best way to educate my sleep time? Its hard to me to sleep at same hour, and I prefer to work at night. I need to take care of myself.

Dr. Alfredo Soto
In brief: Routine
If you mean what is the best way to have a good night sleep, having a good routine at bedtime is the best.
Always go to bed around the same time and use the bed only for sleep and intercourse. Do not watch tv right before going to sleep. Do not exercise close to bedtime. Do not have a lot of alcohol or heavy meals in the evening and especially before bedtime. Always wake up at the same time.

In brief: Routine
Dr. Alfredo Soto
Dr. Alfredo Soto
2 comments
Dr. K. Olson
Early am bright light can help set the circadian rhythm as well. Some will use their light box or a dawn simulator. If you cannot get to sleep get up and engage in a boring activity. Then when sleepiness intensifies, immediately respond to it by returning to bed.
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Also a great point.
Dr. Kimberly Erway
In brief: Agree with Dr Soto
Dr soto is describing "sleep hygiene, " and it sounds like you could really benefit from educating yourself about the lifestyle changes you can make to improve your sleep and your health.
Thanks for the question.

In brief: Agree with Dr Soto
Thanks for the question.
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Keegan Duchicela