How can I cure acne vulgaris and acne scars. Precautions for acne?

Scientific Rx. If you are male and still have acne while on benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin, your physician may try a systemic antibiotic such as tetracycline 500 2x/day. Or if this is deep / cystic / severe acne, it may be time to consider accutane. For the scars, a dermatologist can abrade, fill, operate and/or laser; your choice, but note the hollywood stars who keep their scars for character. Good luck.
First control acne. Acne is a complex disease treated with a variety of approaches ranging from topical anti-inflammatories, antibiotics, as well as hormonal, medical regimens and surgery. Each case is individually treated and it is difficult to recommend a single cure. See a dermatologist first.