Doctors think I have endometriosis. Missed periods, sharp pain during period, severe cramps. Wary of birth control. Other options besides bc or iud?

Hormones or surgery. Endometriosis is a condition where the cells that line the inside of the uterus are in the wrong place such as on pelvic surfaces; every month these areas menstruate and this causes pain. Endometriosis is stimulated by estrogen so turning off your own estrogen will temporarily help: pills or hormone shots etc. The only way however to really get rid of it is to remove it laparoscopically.