I think my intestins are coming out of my anal is that normal ?Should I just puch it in?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Rectal prolapse

Most likely you are having some rectal prolapse.
It is not normal. This can cause pain, itching, pressure, discomfort and hygiene problems. You may have a large degree of internal hemorrhoids as well. You should see a colo-rectal surgeon or a general surgeon with interest and expertise in this area. You may require further diagnostic testing and perhaps a surgical procedure to correct this.

In brief: Rectal prolapse

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Timothy Ashley
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

In brief: Not normal

The condition of rectal prolapse is relatively rare, but can be very serious.
If there truly is intestine protruding, the blood supply to that area of the bowel can be compromised, which leads not only to pain but potentially to serious, even life-threatening complications. Treatment is effective, but requires prompt evaluation.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Timothy Ashley
Dr. Timothy Ashley