I don't have my period regualar every month? I skip months. Is that good or bad?

Dr. Edward Neilsen

In brief: May be normal

Many women do not have regular, 28 day cycles.
In fact, almost all women have a few cycles each year that are not the same. Ths is extremely common just after puberty, and before menopause. However, sometimes this can be due to thyroid problems or things like pcos. It's worth keeping a log for a few months and sharing it with your doctor. Sometime birth control pills can help regulate this.

In brief: May be normal

Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Gynecology

In brief: Easy to find out

Good or bad depends on the cause of the skip.
The reason could vary from simple stress to brain tumor. Fortunately, basic hormone assays can make a diagnosis promptly in most cases.

In brief: Easy to find out

Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Dr. Adam Levy