What can I do to make my hair grow healthy long and strong and shiny ?

Dr. Edward Neilsen
In brief: Healthy diet
Vitamins, especially b vitamins, have been shown to help with hair and nail growth.
However, usually eating a healthy diet with plenty of protein, fruits, and vegetables is sufficient to get more than enough of these vitamins, so supplementing is rarely necessary. Limiting stress, and exercise is also very important for hair growth and development.

In brief: Healthy diet
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Tara Passow
Dermatology
In brief: Healthy hair
Adequate intake of protein and vitamins, especially the b vitamins, like biotin, are useful for healthy hair and nails.
Gentle hair care is important too. Harsh chemicals and tight rollers can lead to breakage and brittle hair.

In brief: Healthy hair
Dr. Tara Passow
Dr. Tara Passow