What to do for measles?

Tender loving care. There is no cure for measles [virus is too smart for us]. Do things to make yourself feel better while you wait for your body to kick out the virus. Take Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen for fever or muscle aches. No aspirin! Call your doc [especially for babies]. Watch out for: ear pain, croup, diarrhea, severe cough/shortness of breath [pneumonia], lethargy/confusion [big deal brain infection].
Supportive Therapy. There is no drug or antibiotic which will get rid of Measles Virus The treatment is supportive with isolation, fluids, fever reducers, and if there are complications like Otitis Media or Pnumonia treat with appropriate antibiotics. Humidifier to relieve cough and congestion may help.
Not Much. A viral disease, currently with no medical cure. Only help for severe symptoms such as pneumonia or encephalitis. It is a deadly disease which is why immunizing is the best treatment, for prevention.