Can I have a kid if I have never had my wet dream? I'm 20 years old but I have never had my wet dream... I do cum when I have sex but can I have kids?

Dr. Julian Escobar
Fertility Medicine
"wet dreams" are not related to fertility.
If you are curious about your fertility potential, you can get a semen analysis. It is easy, predictive and fairly inexpensive. That will give you an idea of how many sperm are in the ejaculate and how many of them are motile and thus able to reach the egg.

Dr. Julian Escobar
Dr. Julian Escobar
Pathology
Unless you are infertile for some other reason.
Some men can't ejaculate just from rubbing against the bedclothes as in a nocturnal emission. And congratulations both on your becoming a man, and having the courage to write about something this personal.

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Yes semen (aka cum) is from the prostate.
Sperm needed for pregnancy is produced in testicle but travels to prostate and mixes with semen. The ejaculate is mostly semen not sperm.

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: Absolutely
If you are ejaculating during sexual intercourse you have the potential to be a father, assuming of course that your partner is not infertile and that your semen ("cum") contains active sperm.
Unless there seems to be a problem when you try to have children would not worry or bother getting tested. Wet dreams may often be related to inadequate sexual activity when awake.

In brief: Absolutely
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Steven Seres