Vitamin d defficency?

Treatment usu simple. Confirm diagnosis with simple blood test. Depending on the severity (how low you are) and whether you have any other medical problems that can be worsened by vitamin d deficiency, your dr can start you on high or regular dose vitamin d pills to replete and maintain your stores.
New info on Vit. D. The very influential institute of medicine lowered the threshold for a vitamin d deficiency from 30 ng/ml to 20 ng/ml. It got very little publicity so even conventional doctors don't know about it. Besides, both the endocrine society, the United States preventive services, task force, and the institute of medicine all recommend against mega-dosing with vitamin d. Get 600 iu below 70 and 800 iu over.
Take supplements. A simple blood test can tell you if you are deficient. If severe i recommend 50k units weekly, if not 1000-4000u daily.