When I was 12 I had a lot of kidney probblems like infections, I had to stay at the hospitals for days. I am 21now and getting the same pain as before.?

Dr. Chris Oh
In brief: Urinalysis
You should see doc and check your urine to make sure you do not have a UTI and if you do take antibiotics and follow up urinalysis to make sure the infection is compltely gone.

In brief: Urinalysis
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Michael Yu
Urology
In brief: Reflux?
Have you been evaluated for vesicoureteral reflux? It is more common in girls and tends to run in families, and a common cause of urinary tract infections in childhood and early adulthood.
You should see a urologist.

In brief: Reflux?
You should see a urologist.
Dr. Michael Yu
Dr. Michael Yu
Dr. Vicken Poochikian