I am 21wks pregnant think i pulled a lil muscle by my bikini line area an now it hurts an i feel pain when i get up an walk should I call my dr.

Dr. Darrin Cunningham

In brief: Get checked

There is a ligament in the groin area called the inguinal ligament.
It commonly gets pulled especially during pregnancy.. Although it is a little early you may benefit from a maternity belt if this doesnt improve in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Let your OB know about it if there is no improvement so they can evaluate.

In brief: Get checked

Dr. Darrin Cunningham
Dr. Darrin Cunningham
Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Round ligament pain

This sounds like round ligament pain/syndrome which is very very common in pregnancy.
Consider taking some tylenol (acetaminophen) or acetominophen (perfectly safe if not allergic) and rest for a while. If it goes away that's the likely culprit. Be aware it will recur with activity.

In brief: Round ligament pain

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham