I've been trying to get pregnant for about three months now no luck my periods are irregular what can I do to become pregnant?

Dr. Timothy Ashley
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
In brief: OB/GYN
Although technically infertility is not formally diagnosed until a full year of trying in a healthy couple, your irregular periods may be an issue.
There are many causes of irregular periods whose likelihood varies greatly with patient factors and history. You could wait, but you might find some value in seeing an ob/gyn with an interest in fertility medicine for an initial evaluation.

In brief: OB/GYN
Dr. Timothy Ashley
Dr. Timothy Ashley
Dr. Mary Vanko
Do an ovulation test to see whether you are releasing eggs.
Dr. Rebecca Gray
In brief: LH kits
You try ovulation predictor kits to check and see if you are ovulating on your own.
Irregular periods are usually a sign that you are not ovulating regularly. Your doctor can check a few tests to see if your periods are irregular for other reasons (low thyroid function). If everything is normal, there are medications available to stimulate ovulation but they are only available through your doctor.

In brief: LH kits
Dr. Rebecca Gray
Dr. Rebecca Gray
Dr. Jane Van Dis