Can fertility treatments cause tooth decay? Cavities?

Bacteria and sugar. Decay is caused by bacteria which are naturally occurring in your mouth. When the bacteria are fed sugar, either simple like sweets or complex like bread or sugar, they produce acid which eats into the tooth.
Tooth decay. Sometimes hormonal imbalance can change the ph of your body which in turn can make your mouth more acidic, which can be an environment the bacteria like to thrive in. That can lead to tooth decay. Also you may change the way you eat based on being in treatment, which can be different and possibly change the ph. The lower the ph the more acidic. Bacteria secretes acid to cause decay.
Unsure. Fertility treatments have been linked to increased inflammation of the gums and bleeding of gums, but to date there has been no specific correlation found between fertility medications and cavities. If the treatments cause a decrease in saliva flow, that can contribute to an increased likelihood for cavities. I would advise you see your dentist regularly during and after fertility treatments.
Indirectly. Hormonal changes, medications that may dry the mouth and alter one's oral ecology and probably most relevant .... Lack of attention to routine oral hygiene habits that primarily incorporate daily flossing and secondarily, proper vibratory tooth brushing. (no sweeping, no scrubbing, no brushing in circles just vibrate! these proper habits tend to be overlooked during stressful fertility treatments.
Not directly. Not directly but be aware of changes in dietary habits. Hormone therapy can on the other hand can cause changes in the periodontal tissue similar to pregnancy gingivitis. As you will always hear form a dental professional brushing and flossing along with a regular checkup is your best defense..