How long before I can safely resume sexual intercourse after open mesh inguinal hernia surgery?

Post op hernia. Healing after open hernia surgery usually takes several weeks until the inflammation is resolved, and the area feels "ok." the muscles reach their full strength in months; however, most people can resume normal daily activities, including sexual activity, when they no longer have pain during the activity.
When you want to. I usually give a wise guy answer stating that as long as she doesn't get in my way during the case you can start now! however when there is little or no pain go ahead. This is usually several days after the surgery.