Can you overdose on marijuana?

Not fatally. I have never seen a report of an overdose of marijuana causing death directly-- although many fatal car accidents are caused by marijuana. 'overdose'-- taking in a higher amount than planned-- can have other effects, like paranoia, sleepiness, impaired judgment.. But the effects go away when the thc wears off-- as long as nothing permanent happens from being impaired i.e. Fights or accidents.
YES. Too much of anything can be potentially toxic. It depends on the concentration of the drug, susceptibility of the individual, and other contemporaneous medications, herbs, or drugs.
Yes. Overuse of marijuana, acute or chronic, can lead to a loss of contact with the reality the rest of us live in (psychosis) or can lead to a marked loss of motivation to do what needs to be done.