I used to work out 4month aso and now I started again but everytime I do crunches I get back pain amd chest pain is this normal...It hurts whenibreath?

Dr. Ryan Pflugner
Sports Medicine
In brief: NO!!
It is never normal to have pain while exercising.
If you are having "chest" pain it would be best to get evaluated immediately. For your back pain it may have more to do with technique. I would get with a licensed physical therapist or trainer and have them help you.

In brief: NO!!
Dr. Ryan Pflugner
Dr. Ryan Pflugner
Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice
In brief: Chest pain
If you are having chest and back pain consistently you need to get checked, you may have heart problems/ or. Disc problems to account for your back pain.

In brief: Chest pain
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Eric Weisman