Brain tumor? Mild headaches (usually go away with meds) slight blurry vision and now pressure and aches in ears as well. No memory probs or vomiting.

Not likely. Brain tumors are rare and headaches are common. Take your tylenol (acetaminophen) and don't worry about it.
Other Possibilities. A brain tumor in a 22 y/o is not the most common diagnosis i can think of in this scenario. It is not impossible, but definitely improbable. I would think dehydration, migraines, sinus infection, common cold/flu, etc. When trying to diagnose something, we start with the simplest answer first, and rule out things from there. A brain tumor wouldn't be on the radar with the description given here.