Will smoking marijuana rupture your spleen if you have an enlarged spleen from mononucleosis (recreational use only)?

Marijuana: Health. Nope. Absolutely not. I would be curious where you got this myth. Marijuana is an herb that is used to stimulate hunger in those not eating, to calm a stomach in crisis with nausea, vomiting or cramping. It is less dangerous than alcohol or other illicit substances. It does have an addictive potential and so recreational use should not be something done every day.